Coordinated Entry Update

If you’ve already gone through the coordinated entry process by speaking with a call specialist, you can update your contact information here or over the phone. If you need to update anything else, such as your income information, disability/health information, or household size, please speak with a call specialist. Nevada County residents may simply dial 211. Placer County residents can call the Homeless Resource Helpline at 833-3PLACER (833-375-2237). We are available 24/7.